10.26.2009

Backstage at The Art Institute of Austin + AiStyle Midnight Masquerade Fashion Show.

I had a great time working The Art Institute of Austin and AiStyle fashion show! Before the show, I helped the fashion show director with various tasks. During the show, I helped dress a model into six different looks. The show was a great success, and a lot of money was raised for the Austin Settlement Home through the silent auction. It was a fantastic evening, so enjoy the photos!

Cupcakes from Be My Cupcake.
Clothing was provided by both Strut and Blue Elephant.Donna, the model I dressed for the show.

Mariana, another model.Dee, one of the dressers, fitting a mask on Cassie.
What a great mask!During the run-through.Waiting for the show to start.Go, Go, Go!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave a comment & I'll be sure to visit yours.

-- That Chelsea Girl

All content, unless written otherwise, is property of Chelsea Hands.
Use of author's personal photos is strictly forbidden.