3.17.2009

Put a Little Spring into Your Step.

Since moving from Montana to Texas last July, I have had no complaints with the weather: there are no blizzards wreaking havoc on my social life, I no longer have to dress like an Eskimo, and can actually enjoy spring clothing for a change.

Now that the doldrums of March weather are nearly over, it's been sunny and warm and that can only mean one thing--SPRING SHOPPING!

Feel free to indulge yourself, courtesy of Marc by Marc Jacobs.


Flip-flops--$59 at Saks Fifth Avenue, Bracelet--$178 at Shopbop.com, Tie-Neck Blouse--$90.90 at Bluefly.com, Gatsby Stripe Shorts--$228 at eLuxury.com.

2 comments:

  1. Hey Chelsea,

    Thanks for visiting & commenting on my blog! Best of luck on your new blog endeavor - I love Austin & fashion bloggers, especially when they're one in the same. I'd be happy to add you to my blogroll as well - gotta stick together you know?

    best,
    xoxo Megan

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the comment! i know -- san francisco style is just a little cra-cra ... haha!

    ciao,

    ariel

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!
Leave a comment & I'll be sure to visit yours.

-- That Chelsea Girl

All content, unless written otherwise, is property of Chelsea Hands.
Use of author's personal photos is strictly forbidden.